Since the original launch of Gold Pass membership I have added a significant number of new topics to the training materials (including intermediate and advanced training materials) as well as a new Q&A section where I answer member questions. I also increased the number of free downloads from one to two every three months.
Benefits now include:
- Ongoing access to basic, intermediate, and advanced training materials. Additional videos and materials will be added to this course from time to time.
- Ability to request additional training materials or seek clarification of existing materials.
- TWO free downloads every quarter. Each quarter I will select and make available two different programs or tutorial programs from the Markplex site for you to download at no additional cost.
- A 20% discount off any downloadable programs or tutorials available through markplex.com.
- An additional 10% discount off my programming rates (making a total discount of 20%).
- Preferential ability to make suggestions for future tutorials or programs.
- Premium access to new tutorials as they become available
- Access to the new Q&A area and the ability to submit questions to this area.
Gold Pass membership is available at the original price of $16.95 per month until May 31, 2012 (see //markplex.com/markplex-membership/). From June 1, 2012 the new price will be $18.95 per month. Existing members’ subscriptions will remain at whatever price they originally subscribed at, provided they remain members.
The following video gives a brief tour of some of Gold Pass’ features: