I remember first becoming aware of technical analysis (as opposed to fundamental analysis) while watching a TV program about foreign exchange (forex) trading when I was a child. I wondered whether it was really possible to derive some understanding of future price action based on historical price patterns?
In days past, algorithms had to be manually calculated. These days, using tools such as TradeStation it is not only possible to do massive numbers of calculations in a fraction of a second, but to also represent information in real time on highly configurable charts, to test and optimize trading strategies and to even automatically place orders.
One of the coolest things about learning TradeStation EasyLanguage is that you can think of a trading idea, model it in a program and within a short period time you will know whether your theory has any value.
I have created a short video that talks about some of the ‘patterns’ I have modeled in some of my programs and what the theory was behind them.
EasyLanguage basic training intro
Links to the programs
The format of the course
Pricing and membership site information
The EasyLanguage basic training course is available as part of Markplex Gold pass membership. A small monthly fee will give members access to the ‘basic training course’ together with any updates that I make to the course in the future. I expect that members will feedback information so that I can create new videos or clarify existing information. In addition members will receive the following benefits:
- Ongoing access to basic training materials. Additional videos and materials will be added to this course from time to time.
- Ongoing access to a new intermediate course including videos and training materials as soon they become available.
- Ability to request additional training materials or seek clarification of existing materials.
- Two free downloads every quarter. Each quarter I will select a different program or tutorial program from the Markplex site and make it available for you to download at no additional cost.
- A 20% discount off any downloadable programs or tutorials on Markplex.com.
- An additional 10% discount off our programming rates (making a total discount of 20%).
- Preferential ability to make suggestions for future tutorials or programs.
- Premium access to new tutorials as they become available
These benefits are available to you while you are still a member. Should you decide to cease your membership (which you can easily do at any time, without notice) access to materials and discounts will no longer be available and you will not receive a pro-rata refund for the remaining time in the period you have paid for.
The regular price will be $18.95 per month (payable every three months, in advance, by PayPal or Stripe subscription).
Click here to become a Gold Pass member.